BREE ANNE SUTHERLAND SCHOLARSHIP
The scholarship will grant a young professional (30 years of age or less) unlimited access to Association Forum's education offerings for one year. At the conclusion of the "field" study, the scholar will be responsible for detailing his or her learning experience. The scholarship includes education fees and travel expenses.
The scholar must be local to the Chicago association community and will be selected annually by the Association Forum Foundation president & CEO and staff. Applicants must be active and engaged Association Forum members with a commitment to advancing the professional practice of association management.
- The scholarship is effective April 1 through March 31 (Association Forum’s fiscal year).
- Should you have any questions, please email email@example.com
- Applications are currently closed. Please check back in January to apply for the 2023 scholarship.
The Association Forum Foundation annually awards one $1,000 scholarship to contribute towards the registration fee and related expenses to attend the Professional Convention Management Association's annual meeting. This scholarship is named after the late D. Michael Ferguson, who served as former senior director of programs and meetings at the Million Dollar Round Table, and is funded by the MDRT Foundation.
- Applicants must be an Association Forum member.
- Applicants must be employed at Chicago associations in the meeting planning field with a minimum three years of industry experience.
- Applications will be considered based on financial need and contributions to the field of meeting planning.
The application for the scholarship is now closed and will reopen in late summer. Should you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
JOHN J. PRAST CAE SCHOLARSHIP (MILLION DOLLAR ROUND TABLE)
This scholarship was established in the name of the Million Dollar Round Table's retired chief executive officer, John J. Prast, CAE. Prast was an association professional for 37 years who was committed to excellence and strongly supported the value of the CAE. The goal of this scholarship is to honor Prast’s contributions to the industry, demonstrate Million Dollar Round Table’s support of both the CAE designation and the Association Forum’s commitment to the designation, and help an aspiring CAE candidate achieve this professional goal. This award covers the cost of the CAE application fee, CAE Study Course registration, and assistance with standard CAE study materials. Current employees of the Million Dollar Roundtable are not eligible for this scholarship. Scholarship Award: up to $1,250.
To be eligible for a CAE scholarship, you must:
APPLY FOR THE CAE SCHOLARSHIP
- Be a current Association Forum member.
- Appear to meet the eligibility requirements to apply for the CAE designation.
- Demonstrate financial need based on your organizational, not personal finances.
- Current employees of the Million Dollar Round Table are not eligible for the John J. Prast Scholarship, but will be considered for all other scholarships offered.