The Forum Forward Advisory Group collaborates with Association Forum staff to plan the annual meeting. Forum Forward attracts more than 300 attendees every year.
This Advisory Group:
- Reviews session proposals for Forum Forward.
- Makes recommendations on Forum Forward content and programs.
- Makes recommendations on Forum Forward networking activities, ensuring a positive networking experience for attendees.
- Volunteers onsite at Forum Forward as necessary.
- Increases the diversification of programming through inclusive activities and program topics from a wide variety of diverse subject-matter experts.
This Advisory Group Is Recommended for Members Who Are:
- Seasoned association executives interested in developing education topics of importance to CEO, Association Professional and Supplier Partner members.
- Supplier Partners who have demonstrated an advanced understanding of association structures, issues and best practices.
- The Forum Forward Advisory Group will hold its first meeting in July and its final meeting following the Forum Forward meeting.
- Members will be asked to attend at least two meetings and participate on conference calls.
- Attend Forum Forward.
*Please note that participation in this Advisory Group does not result in discounted or free registration for Forum Forward.
Courtney Kiss, Chair
Jean Furlan, Vice Chair
Melissa Bellows, MPA
Jennifer Brummet, PhD
Nikki Golden, CAE
Megan Lanning, CMP
Ande Leslie, CNP
Nikki Palluzzi, CAE
Mary Ann Passi, CAE
Garet Turner, CMP, CAE
Pauli Undesser, BS, CAE, MS, MWS
Kara Brockman, CAE, DES