The SmartTech Program Advisory Group collaborates with Association Forum staff to plan the annual meeting. SmartTech attracts more than 100 attendees every year.
The Program Advisory Group:
- Reviews session proposals for SmartTech.
- Makes recommendations on SmartTech content and programs.
- Makes recommendations on SmartTech networking activities, ensuring a positive networking experience for attendees.
- Volunteers’ onsite at SmartTech as necessary.
- Increases the diversification of programming through inclusive activities and program topics from a wide variety of diverse subject-matter experts.
This Program Advisory Group Is Recommended for Members Who Are:
- Seasoned association executives interested in developing education topics of importance to CEO, Association Professional and Supplier Partner members.
- Supplier Partners who have demonstrated an advanced understanding of association structures, issues and best practices.
- The SmartTech Program Advisory Group will hold its first meeting in July 2019 and its final meeting following SmartTech 2020 in January 2020.
- Members will be asked to attend at least two face-to-face working group meetings.
- Participate on conference calls.
- Attend SmartTech 2020.
*Please note that participation in this Working Group does not result in discounted or free registration for SmartTech
Norma Castrejon, MA, CAE
James Gibson, PMP