The SmartTech Program Advisory Group collaborates with Association Forum staff to plan the annual meeting. SmartTech attracts more than 100 attendees every year.
The Program Advisory Group:
- Reviews session proposals for SmartTech.
- Makes recommendations on SmartTech content and programs.
- Makes recommendations on SmartTech networking activities, ensuring a positive networking experience for attendees.
- Volunteers at SmartTech as necessary.
- Increases the diversification of programming through inclusive activities and program topics from a wide variety of diverse subject-matter experts.
This Program Advisory Group Is Recommended for Members Who Are:
- Seasoned association executives interested in developing education topics of importance to CEO, Association Professional and Supplier Partner members.
- Supplier Partners who have demonstrated an advanced understanding of association structures, issues and best practices.
- The SmartTech Program Advisory Group will be planning SmartTech 2022 and begins their work in the fall of 2021.
- Members will be asked to attend at least two working group meetings and participate on conference calls
- Attend the SmartTech Conference.
*Please note that participation in this Advisory Group does not result in free registration for SmartTech.
Kristine O'Sullivan, Chair
Rebecca Headrick, Vice Chair
Laura Jelinek, CAE
Beth Reusch, CHSP
John Schroeder, MBA
Kara Brockman, CAE, DES