Forty Under 40 Award Application Deadline is August 7!
Association Forum is now accepting applications for the 2020 Forty Under 40 program. This prestigious competition will provide recognition to 40 accomplished association or non-profit professionals who are under the age of 40, demonstrate high potential for continued success in leadership roles and exhibit a strong passion for - and commitment to - the association management and nonprofit industries.
- 3+ years of employment at a 501(c)(3), 501(c)(4) or 501(c)(6), or association management* organization.
- Current employment at a 501(c)(3), 501(c)(4) or 501(c)(6), or association management* organization.
- Plan to continue in roles that aid the future of the association and nonprofit community.
- Exhibit characteristics that demonstrate continued success and leadership skills.
- Previous recipients of a Forty Under 40 Award are not eligible to apply. Previous applicants are encouraged to reapply.
- Under the age of 40 as of December 16, 2020.
- Complete all required fields in the application form (you will be able to save your application to complete it later).
- Upload a current resume.
- Upload two letters of recommendation from individuals who can support your application for the award on company letterhead. Recommendations can come from anyone, they don't need to be from same company, but must be on letterhead.
- Upload a copy of a valid I.D. (for age verification).
Questions? Please contact email@example.com with any questions.
*An association management organization specializes in providing a host of management services for association clients. Services include professional staff, administrative support, technology, and equipment an association needs to operate efficiently. An association management company typically manages several associations from one company location, providing a wide range of benefits.