Volunteer at Association Forum - cALL FOR VOLUNTEERS is closed for 2018
It’s not enough for us to serve Chicago associations. At the Association Forum, we also strive to involve them — and we have dozens of opportunities designed to do exactly that.
Since we’re a member-based organization, we need association professional and supplier partner volunteers. In exchange for your time and your support, you will develop leadership skills and enhance your network, benefitting you both professionally and personally. Volunteering is just as easy as it is rewarding.
As a volunteer, you can:
- Contribute to industry and organizational issues
- Exercise new leadership, teambuilding and communication skills
- Network intimately with industry experts and thought leaders
- Engage fellow Association Forum members in meaningful dialogue
- Design and facilitate programming
- Work collaboratively in order to foster a spirit of innovation and creativity
- Learn from diverse people and viewpoints
- Build your resume with volunteer-staff relationship